Skip to main content

Real Deal Daw

So, Vic and I stayed up till the wee hours of Monday just to avail of PAL's promo for the coming months.

It seemed like everyone had the same strategy as ours. I started my online search right before midnight. I figured, by the time it would finish searching, I would see the promo right before my eyes. Thirty minutes had passed, still no search results. Another twenty minutes resulted to nothing. We decided to sleep on it. I just knew the online reservation thingy of PAL just couldn't handle the load. Diba sila nag-stress test man lang? The site hangs on any ordinary day, why should I expect anything else on a major traffic day?

I woke up for Javi's 4am feeding. I tried searching once again. Sayang din naman kasi. The MNL-LAS quote is 16XX per person. Okay, lost cause na ito.

When I woke up once again at around 830am, I got a 300+ fare for the MNL-LAS route. I hurriedly got my card so I can proceed to the payment part. However, I realized, I should check if I can also get a cheap fare going back. LAS-MNL turned out to be 1000+ per person, excluding other fees and surcharges. It is a good thing that the site had problems proceeding to the payment section. I decided against getting the $300+ fare.

-----------------

Someone from N@W mentioned that she was able to get a good deal. She was able to enter the passenger info and her credit card details. Afterwards, the system stayed there. She called PAL to check if it was charged to her account. They said her reservation went through but she had to go to the nearest PAL office to finish the transaction.

Akala ko ba online lang?!?

Real Deal my foot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excited

That is how I felt when I got up from bed this morning. There are just so many things to do and to look forward to this week. I'd have to... ... get hold of CCP to discuss a possible tie-up for the next Three Festival. I may need to get some contacts from Tito Bal. ... get the space application form from Ayala Malls. ... visit the furniture fair at SMX this weekend. ... get a new copy of our marriage certificate for Vic's Visa renewal. ... obtain franchise terms from my top two food chains. ... interview the new househelp prospect. ...see if we can finally sell our SUV to make room for a bigger one. I hope I can get started soon. I hope Javi's yaya gets well right away so I can slip and get some of these done.

Luxury Bags in Japan

Since almost everyone I know visited Japan this summer, I would like re-live my visit this year through this post.  This time, I will focus on luxury bags. We've heard about the usual reseller shops that house these luxury brands.  The one I can remember now is Daikokuya. I must've visited almost all reseller shops I've seen on the road.  I've noticed that these shops carry the top 3 popular ones:  Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.  There still are several pieces of Balenciaga, Valentino, Tory Burch, Celine, Gucci and Michael Kors but not as abundant as the top 3.  I guess what carries the most value are the three popular ones. If you are looking for cheap designer bags, I suggest checking out Don Quixote.  You will usually find on the topmost floors on Donki.  I think this is the one in Shinjuku. I am not so sure. You find them arranged like this or inside locked glass cabinets.  I'm sure the artisans who made these bags will turn in their graves seein

Life Lately

For several months now, my husband and I have been juggling the EV importing business and this ambulatory center we are putting up.  In August, we hosted a grand birthday party for FIL, received balikbayans then sent them off.  The kids started school in August too.  Did I say that their schools are quite far from each other? It has been a busy past few months.  I am not used to waking up early every morning to bring the kids to school then head off to work.  I am starting to feel tired.   It is an adjustment.  At first, I was enjoying being an "empty nester" when all kids are in school.  But now that work is piling up, I miss those quiet times at home.   I am so looking forward to having a vacation soon. I need to recharge.