Skip to main content

Tawad Na!

Here's an easy way to win the latest gadget you are lusting for ...





MECHANICS:

1. Who can use the Tawad! Service?

The Tawad! Service is open to all Globe Postpaid, Globe Prepaid, Globe Tattoo and TM subscribers. However, below the line advertising (merchandising materials) are being done only in the City of Manila , Taguig & Pateros areas. Subscribers outside this area may also join the program.

2. What is the Tawad! Service?

Tawad! is an SMS reverse bidding/auction service where a very cool item is put up for auction each day. Unlike a regular auction where the bids go higher and the highest bid earns the bidder the right to purchase the item at that bid price, Tawad Na! grants the right to purchase to the bidder who sent in the lowest unique bid.

3. How often can I bid with / use the Tawad! Service?

There is no limit to how many times you may bid for an item for a day, as long as you bid during bidding window, which is 7am to 11:59pm of that day. You may join/bid on any day as long as there is an item up for auction that day.

4. Do I need to register before I can use Tawad Na?

Yes, you need to register by texting TAWADREGName/Address and send to 2350.

5. What does “lowest unique bid” mean?

The lowest unique bid is defined as the lowest bid (amount/price) sent in by a bidder that is not sent by any other bidder with in an item’s bidding duration.

For example:

If there are only 5 people who bid for an iPod Shuffle during the day in which the iPod Shuffle is up for auction, and the 5 people bid as follows:

User A bids P1

User B bids P2

User C bids P3

User D bids P1

User E bids P1

Then:

User A, User D and User E’s bids are not unique

User C’s bid is unique but is not the lowest unique bid

User B’s bid is the lowest unique bid and he/she wins the Ipod Shuffle

6. How do I use the Tawad! Service?

To use the Tawad! Service, simply send in TAWADAMOUNT to 2350. Where the AMOUNT is the bid price, and where there is a space between TAWAD and the amount. The amount can be anywhere from 1 to 5000, with or without centavos.

Examples:

TAWAD 2

TAWAD 123.11

TAWAD 3.50

TAWAD 1001.35

7. What is the lowest and highest valid bid?

The lowest valid bid is 1.00 and the highest valid bid is 5000.

8. Can I bid with centavos?

Yes, as long as your bid is from P1 to P5000, you may bid an amount with centavos. Ex. 5.25 (up to 2 decimal places)

9. When can I bid for an item?

When an item is up for bidding, you may bid anytime from 7am until 11:59pm that day. There will only be one item for bid per day, and all bids sent from 7am to 11:59pm for a particular day will be considered as bids for that day’s item.

10. Can I bid for a previous or past day’s item?

No. All bids you send during a particular day are for that day’s item only.

11. How much does a bid cost?

Each SMS bid costs P2.50 which will be debited from prepaid users’ load credits; and billed to postpaid users’ accounts.

12. How can I find out what item is up for bidding for a particular day? / What can I text to get help or more info on the service?

You may find out what item is up for bidding by sending TAWAD ITEM to 2350 for free, or by sending in a bid. Upon doing either, you will receive a message including the item up for bidding for that day. You may only find out items up for bidding for the current date, you’ll have to wait for the next day to find out that day’s item. You may also send TAWAD and TAWAD MORE to 2350 for more information on Tawad! P2.50/txt

13. What is a unique bid?

A unique bid is a bid price/amount you’ve sent in that no one else has sent in yet.

14. What happens when someone sends in the same bid/price/amount that I’ve sent in before which was found to be unique?

When someone else sends the same bid/price/amount as that of a bid you sent in earlier that was unique, you will receive an outbid alert. An outbid alert will let you know that your previous bid is no longer unique, and therefore you must try bidding again for a chance to be able to buy the cool item for the day at your bid price. Outbid alerts are FREE.

For Example:

You bid 3.50 and receive a message confirming it as a unique bid. Then sometime after, someone else bids 3.50 as well. You will then receive a message informing you that your bid of 3.50 is no longer unique.

15. How can I found out the lowest unique bid that I have sent in for the day’s item?

You may get your current lowest unmatched/unique bid for the current day’s item by sending TAWAD STATUS to 2350. You will be charged P2.50 per text.

16. How will I know if I won? How will I know if a bid I’ve sent ends up to be the lowest unique bid?

The user who sent the lowest unique bid for a day’s item will be contacted the following day by a representative of Paysetter International Inc. The representative will then retrieve the lowest unique bidder’s personal details (I.e. name, address, etc.) and inform him/her of details on how to purchase and redeem the auctioned item.

17. Is there a number or hotline I can call if I have more inquiries and concerns?


Definitely, you may call Paysetter International Inc. at (02) 6313413, from Mondays to Fridays; 9am to 5pm .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excited

That is how I felt when I got up from bed this morning. There are just so many things to do and to look forward to this week. I'd have to... ... get hold of CCP to discuss a possible tie-up for the next Three Festival. I may need to get some contacts from Tito Bal. ... get the space application form from Ayala Malls. ... visit the furniture fair at SMX this weekend. ... get a new copy of our marriage certificate for Vic's Visa renewal. ... obtain franchise terms from my top two food chains. ... interview the new househelp prospect. ...see if we can finally sell our SUV to make room for a bigger one. I hope I can get started soon. I hope Javi's yaya gets well right away so I can slip and get some of these done.

Luxury Bags in Japan

Since almost everyone I know visited Japan this summer, I would like re-live my visit this year through this post.  This time, I will focus on luxury bags. We've heard about the usual reseller shops that house these luxury brands.  The one I can remember now is Daikokuya. I must've visited almost all reseller shops I've seen on the road.  I've noticed that these shops carry the top 3 popular ones:  Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.  There still are several pieces of Balenciaga, Valentino, Tory Burch, Celine, Gucci and Michael Kors but not as abundant as the top 3.  I guess what carries the most value are the three popular ones. If you are looking for cheap designer bags, I suggest checking out Don Quixote.  You will usually find on the topmost floors on Donki.  I think this is the one in Shinjuku. I am not so sure. You find them arranged like this or inside locked glass cabinets.  I'm sure the artisans who made these bags will turn in their graves seein

Life Lately

For several months now, my husband and I have been juggling the EV importing business and this ambulatory center we are putting up.  In August, we hosted a grand birthday party for FIL, received balikbayans then sent them off.  The kids started school in August too.  Did I say that their schools are quite far from each other? It has been a busy past few months.  I am not used to waking up early every morning to bring the kids to school then head off to work.  I am starting to feel tired.   It is an adjustment.  At first, I was enjoying being an "empty nester" when all kids are in school.  But now that work is piling up, I miss those quiet times at home.   I am so looking forward to having a vacation soon. I need to recharge.