Skip to main content

Easy on the eyes and pocket

I was looking at the New York Times video about Treasures from the Vaults of the Paris Opera when I stumbled upon this article, "Seeing Straight Without Breaking the Bank."

If you are on a search for the best deals on prescription lenses and glasses, you have to read this. This would really come in handy if it is your first time to get prescription glasses. This article provides readers an objective research of what is available in the market. It also shares how one can make most of their vision plan coverage. To the majority of us who do not have a vision plan, it also mentions alternatives we can find online and in stores.

Of all the options mentioned, the most appealing is the one from Zenni Optical. Imagine, a pair of prescription glasses for only $8. Intrigued, I went to check out their site to see if this is true. It is!

If I were to wear one, I’d opt for something like this



I like the practical plastic frame and its dark color. I am glad that I can customize the kind of lens tint, coating and lens type among other things. Best of all, it is easy on the pocket.

If you don’t like my choice, check out eyeglasses for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luxury Bags in Japan

Since almost everyone I know visited Japan this summer, I would like re-live my visit this year through this post.  This time, I will focus on luxury bags. We've heard about the usual reseller shops that house these luxury brands.  The one I can remember now is Daikokuya. I must've visited almost all reseller shops I've seen on the road.  I've noticed that these shops carry the top 3 popular ones:  Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.  There still are several pieces of Balenciaga, Valentino, Tory Burch, Celine, Gucci and Michael Kors but not as abundant as the top 3.  I guess what carries the most value are the three popular ones. If you are looking for cheap designer bags, I suggest checking out Don Quixote.  You will usually find on the topmost floors on Donki.  I think this is the one in Shinjuku. I am not so sure. You find them arranged like this or inside locked glass cabinets.  I'm sure the artisans who made these bags will tu...

Great Finds for the New Year

I'm always excited to try out new products.  I've tried these new products and found them to be very satisfactory.  I hope you get to try these out too. 1. Soap and Glory's Clarity - I was about to become Rudolf, the reindeer, before I found this.  It stopped my zit from becoming a full-blown center-of-attraction.  It has a very refreshing smell that is very much needed after a sweating it out the whole day.  Available at Sephora stores. 2.  Mocha Rose by Rosebud Perfume Co -  If you like the Rosebud Salve balms that come in small tin pods, you will love this product.  It comes in an easy-open tube for convenience and effortless application.  The application tip has a velvety texture unlike most balms in a tube.  More importantly, the balm is so effective, it took out the dryness on my lips in a couple of applications.  Also available at Sephora stores.  ...

Gratitude Calendar 11/5

  I have always been afraid of the dark.  But growing up and becoming a parent, I have learned to overcome that (along with other fears), so that my children will not grow up fearing trivial things.