Crunch Time

Yes, it is that time of the year when everything needs to be this week.

One of my choir's major concerts is happening this Friday.  As part of the project team, I am up till the wee hours. Daily rehearsals are being conducted also.  Cramming ba kamo?


Then, on Saturday, I am flying to Singapore to join Vic for the F1 race.  That means I need to pack for the weekend trip and make sure that the kids bags are packed also.  I am dropping them off at my in-laws' house before the concert.  They are still recovering from their illnesses, by the way.

I am not even sure if they will get to see me before I leave since I'll be arriving home really late on Friday.  So, I am spending more time with them in between errands and other commitments.

I still have to print out my ticket, find my passport, get pocket money from the bank, finalize sponsorship details with Red Crab, print tarp and program notes, pick-up skirting for the risers and finally, order food for the singers.

I am just glad that I don't need to be ngarag by the CD production.


I am hoping and praying that the universe will cooperate with me.  This week is not a good time to be friends with Murphy.

Comments

Popular Posts