Skip to main content

Break the Fast

Now that Vic is away, I do not really bother making a menu for us to eat. I just leave it up to the help to figure out what they'll eat for breakfast. I usually inform them what to prepare for lunch or dinner. I just make sure that there's a stock of tocino, sotanghon noodles, misua, oatmeal and Koko Krunch available when they want it.

-------------------

For more than a week now, I've been having breakfast away from home. It is mainly because I need to wait till Johann finishes school and because I am too lazy to eat so early in the morning.

Most of the time, I spend it at the Coffee Bean because of the free wifi. I usually have the Salmon Scramble. Today, I got Eggs Ben. If I bring baon with me, I just eat it in the car then I just get a cup of chai latte or hot cocoa.



One day last week, I ate at UCC because the parking space in front of my usual joint is being re-blocked. Not only did I find out that UCC didn't have wifi, they also increased their meal prices by P75. Talk about rip-off.

I've also visited Kopi Roti for the Kaya Toast and Milo Dinosaur. The damage is almost as expensive as Starbucks' coffee and pan de sal.

Unfortunately, Heaven N Eggs closed up in Morato. There's no Pancake House either.

I see two more weeks of having breakfast away from home. I hope there's another breakfast place lurking somewhere in Morato.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luxury Bags in Japan

Since almost everyone I know visited Japan this summer, I would like re-live my visit this year through this post.  This time, I will focus on luxury bags. We've heard about the usual reseller shops that house these luxury brands.  The one I can remember now is Daikokuya. I must've visited almost all reseller shops I've seen on the road.  I've noticed that these shops carry the top 3 popular ones:  Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.  There still are several pieces of Balenciaga, Valentino, Tory Burch, Celine, Gucci and Michael Kors but not as abundant as the top 3.  I guess what carries the most value are the three popular ones. If you are looking for cheap designer bags, I suggest checking out Don Quixote.  You will usually find on the topmost floors on Donki.  I think this is the one in Shinjuku. I am not so sure. You find them arranged like this or inside locked glass cabinets.  I'm sure the artisans who made these bags will tu...

Great Finds for the New Year

I'm always excited to try out new products.  I've tried these new products and found them to be very satisfactory.  I hope you get to try these out too. 1. Soap and Glory's Clarity - I was about to become Rudolf, the reindeer, before I found this.  It stopped my zit from becoming a full-blown center-of-attraction.  It has a very refreshing smell that is very much needed after a sweating it out the whole day.  Available at Sephora stores. 2.  Mocha Rose by Rosebud Perfume Co -  If you like the Rosebud Salve balms that come in small tin pods, you will love this product.  It comes in an easy-open tube for convenience and effortless application.  The application tip has a velvety texture unlike most balms in a tube.  More importantly, the balm is so effective, it took out the dryness on my lips in a couple of applications.  Also available at Sephora stores.  ...

Gratitude Calendar 11/5

  I have always been afraid of the dark.  But growing up and becoming a parent, I have learned to overcome that (along with other fears), so that my children will not grow up fearing trivial things.